Thursday, June 17, 2010

we joined the pool club!

so the hyatt here has a fantastic pool, and the second palmer was able to be comfortable in her little panda life jacket WITHOUT holding onto us, we knew it was time to join the club!!!...for $400/yr you are able to use their pool and beach facilities...rock on...
and of course living by so many beaches and having a pool pass creates the need for a sweet little swimsuit coverup!...i saw this tutorial and decided that i simply must make one for the baby chip chip!...it's already gotten it's fair share of use and the great part is it came from a t-shirt that was headed to the salavation army anyways!...i must say the best part is NO STRAPS...which means easy-on, easy-off when hot, sweaty, or wet!...(although next time i would make it a touch wider and a touch longer! - she was asleep and so i didn't measure her before cutting!)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love that you are sewing so much! I need to get a new sewing machine, I miss it.

    BTW, Palmer is a natural model, just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to make this my project for tonight! I have some blue polka-dot jersey in my scrap stash that I think I'll use.

    ReplyDelete