Monday, March 22, 2010

since it's sunday...

let's all take a moment and thank God for the wonderful gift of the artichoke...

my favorite thing from the last week was discovering this amazing artichoke bruschetta...(i know, i know - doesn't she have a kid?!? - there's nothing else in her WHOLE life that can trump a bruschetta???...the short answer is YES...but since everything about her is my favorite thing from freckles to flatulence, i'd like to focus on other stuff...once in a while anyways)


so back to the bruschetta...artichokes, garlic, red onion, tomato, mayonnaise, and parmesan...season appropriately...(and by appropriately i mean lots of crushed red pepper among other things!)...toast and let the magic happen!


and of course this little thing will always be a favorite…

(except for the occasional whining...that i could do without!)

1 comment:

  1. Artichokes are one of my favorite flavors. Since I cook all of the time now, I will have to make this with a gluten free bread and no parm. Still sounds yummy!

    Also, Palmer looks like a little woman more and more, I cannot believe how much she has grown in a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete